How to start using the Push Notification System?
* If you have not signed up already, go ahead and create your account.
* Log into the Dashboard using your login details
* First thing you have to do is to Add New Application. Application refers to the User interfaces or platforms (such as Chrome, Safari, Android App, iOS App etc) where you want to send Push Notifications to your visitors. To add a new application, click on Applications->Add New Application.
* You will see 2 options: Pop-up Builder & Direct Opt-in.
* To get started quickly, use the Pop-up Builder.
Steps for Pop-up Builder
* Fill out the information for the First tab: Popup Design
* Provide a Title (name) for your Application. This will help you manage your applications.
* Provide your Website Name or App name
* Direct Permission: If enabled, a native permission box will be displayed instead of MediaFry's custom pop-up box. If disabled, you get the option to design & display a custom pop-up box.
* Layout: Choose a layout from dropdown box. Demo box will show you how the pop-up box will look when displayed.
* Request Message, Note Message, Allow Button, Do not Allow Button - These items are displayed on the pop-up box.
Follow the rest of the steps as described on the interface.
How to get FCM API key, sender ID and setup MediaPush Push Notification System advanced app?
1) Go to https://console.firebase.google.com
2) Click on Add Project
3) Enter Project Name, Select Country. Click on Create Project
4) Once inside the project section, Click on Overview -> Project Settings
5) Click on Cloud Messaging on the horizontal menu, under Settings
6) Get the Server key & Sender ID. You can also copy it from there and paste it into the MediaPush application.
How to setup and send Facebook notification and Facebook Messenger messages using MediaPush Push Notification System?
1) Go to https://developers.facebook.com
2) Click on "Create App"
3) Enter Display Name (such as "Push App")
4) Click on Create App ID
5) Click on Settings->Basic
6) Click on Show App Secret
7) From here you can copy-paste the App ID and App Secret
9) Click on Edit App Icon. Upload the icon as per facebook's specifications.
10) In Category dropdown, select Apps for Messenger. Click on Save Changes.
11) Click on Add Product on the left side menu bar of Facebook
12) Click on Set Up in Facebook Login
13) Click on Settings in the left menu bar
14) Copy Login URL from MediaFry interface and paste it in the textbox: Valid OAuth Redirect URIs box in Facebook.
15) Click on Save Changes.
16) Click on Settings and then Add Platform
17) Click on Facebook Web Games in the pop-up
18) Copy Canvas URL from MediaFry interface and paste it in Facebook Web Games URL
19) Select Yes in both Canvas Fixed Width and Canvas Fixed Height. Save Changes.
20) In the Webgame/App link, put your game or FB app link from your host
... More details.
How to create Safari push notification certificates?
1) Log into your Apple developer account
2) Visit: https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/edentifier/websitePushid/create
3) Enter text in Description box (example: Push App)
4) Enter Identifier (example: web.mypush.app.com). Click on Continue, then Register, then Done.
5) From the list of Website Push IDs, click on the one you just created. Click on Edit.
6) Click on Create Certificate.
7) On the next screen "Create a CSR file", click Continue.
8) On the next screen "Generate your certificate", click Continue.
How to create iOS push certificates, distribution certificates and provisioning profile?
* How to Create a Distribution Certificate
1. On your Mac go to the folder Applications > Utilities and open Keychain Access.
2. Go to Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority.
3. Fill out the information in the Certificate Information window as specified below and click "Continue.".
4. Save the file to your hard drive.
5. To login into the iOS Developer Console goto
6. Click "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles."
7. Click on the "Certificates" link under "iOS Apps."
8. Go to Certificates > Production and click on the "+" button to add a new certificate.
9. Select "App Store and Ad Hoc" from the Production options and click "Continue."
10. Click on "Continue" again.
11. Click on "Choose File" and select the CSR file you created previously and then click on "Generate."
12. Click on the "Download" button to download a .cer file to your machine and then click "Done."
13. Double-click the .cer file to install it in Keychain Access.
* How to Export a Distribution Certificate as a .p12 File
A .p12 file is a specially-formatted and encrypted file that contains your distribution certificate. iTunes Connect checks for this file when you submit an app and will only accept the app if it contains a .p12 file that matches what you have configured in your iTunes Connect account.
1. On your Mac, launch Keychain Access, select the certificate entry and right-click on it to select "Export."
2. In the window that appears, make sure the File Format is set to "Personal Information Exchange (.p12)" and click on "Save" to save it to your machine.
3. When asked for a password, leave it blank and click on "Ok."
4. When asked for the computer password, enter it and click on "Allow."
5. Your .p12 file will be saved in the location you specified.